Tenpin Coaching London
At Tenpin Coaching we provide safe and effective tenpin bowling instruction and coaching to students of all ages and abilities across London and the South.
Qualified to BTBA Foundation / ETBF Level 1 and USBC Bronze standards, founder Stuart Watson applies his knowledge and learning using adaptable methods and media to improve the bowlers technical and physical abilities, whilst promoting the sport of tenpin bowling in England.
We are continuously engaged with English Bowling at all levels, from club to international level, and can provide assistance with finding and joining a registered Youth Bowling Club with licenced and DBS-checked instructors, through to regular leagues – both scratch and handicap scoring - and onwards to bowling for your County and Team England.
At Tenpin Coaching we use various methods to provide the most effective coaching program both on and off the lanes, and to communicate with our students and bowlers in general.
The below packages are only a guide, each bowler has different needs and objectives. During your initial assessment and discussions, and in conjunction with your online form information we will help you to choose which plan suits you best, and from there build your class and practice schedules to suit you personally.
- Can include a mini-event
- We can provide winners trophies, medals
- We can provide genuine bowling pins for guests to sign
- Ensure guests are aware of how to bowl safety to avoid injury
- Help increase scores and competitiveness for a more memorable day
- Can provide trophies and a bowling momento for every participant
Novices & Beginners
- For young beginners we help them get started safely
- Explain the game, what everything does
- Teach them to bowl the ball straight and make basic adjustments
- Build confidence with encouragement and achievable goals
- Provide worksheets to take away and practice with
- Introduction to the NAYBC, Youth Bowling Clubs and junior competition
Recreational & League Bowlers
- For the older youth bowler, adults and seniors who bowl for fun
- Help to improve technique
- Help with approach, timing and swing
- Spares shooting
- More advanced techniques and technical insights
- Introduction to the range of competitive tours available from the BTBA and NAYBC
Competitive & Sport Bowlers incl. Leagues and Tours
- Introduce a programme of assessment and modernisation where it suits
- Develop techniques to strengthen swing-plane, timing and finish
- Use of different oil patterns and 'in play' coaching
- Discuss bowlers event schedule to assist in maximising quality of events